The International Women's Club is a not-for-profit membership organisation and some of the most important work we do is philanthropic
For over 50 years, IWC Stockholm have strongly supported a variety of philanthropic projects, primarily for children and women in need. To carry out our work we organise fundraising events throughout the year and to reach our goals we always count on the kind and generous support of individuals and companies in Sweden and abroad.
In 2015-2016, we worked to support and raise money for the following charities:
- Dress for success, Stockholm - Tuesday, October 13, 2015.
- The Saint Francis Foundation, Hungary, selected jointly with the Hungarian Embassy in Stockholm - Tuesday, December 8, 2015 fundraising lunch at Operaterrassen.
- Unicef refugee emergency fund - Thursday, March 10, 2016 fundraising gala dinner for the benefit of Unicef.
- Walk for Nepal - Sunday, April 17, 2016 a day for the whole family, in support of the International School's work for the Shila Devi primary school in Nepal.
We are always in need of donations and support and any type of help is always welcome. You can help us reach our goals with:
- Monetary donations
- Donation of items for our luncheon lottery and/or auction
- Attending our events, bidding on auction items and buying lottery tickets
For monetary donations to any of our charities:
IWC’s Bankgiro: SEB 269-2770
Please include your name and charity name in the Bankgiro.
For any other type of donation or collaboration please contact us at email@example.com
Your kindness and generosity is highly appreciated and your name as a donor will be published in all communications to our members related to the charity events, in our monthly bulletin and on this web site under the tab "Sponsors."
Thank you for your support.